At RAINGODDESS™, we take pride in designing and building high-quality rainwater harvesting systems that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing for homeowners, schools, and businesses.
RAINGODDESS™ rainwater harvesting systems are low-maintenance, easy to use and have all of the features required for years of hassle-free service.
RAINGODDESS™ represents the perfect combination of aesthetically pleasing designs and everyday functionality. While other products only offer one or two basic design, we offer a number of artfully designed changeable faceplates. Our patented designs, truly give our customers the freedom to “change the face of rainwater capture systems.” In addition, we also offer our customer the option designing their own graphics to match their personality and home decor. Our compact, rectangular shape is sleek and modern in comparison with the traditional bulky round barrel shape offered by our competitors.
How it works
EnviroscapeLA founder Mike Garcia describes how to capture rainwater for use in a vertical garden. The RAINGODDESS™ system is the world’s most attractive Rainwater capture system which makes saving rainwater practical and attractive at a practical cost.
- Clouds are constructed of UV8 High Density Polyethylene
- Each Cloud is more than 1/4″ thick weighing 36lbs
- The dimension are 36″ H x 23″ W x 22″ D
- They are equipped with a standard 3/4″ brass spigot
- A 1-1/2″ recessed over-flow located in the rear of the unit
- A screened down-spout receptor on the top of the unit